Power Grid Corporation of India Limited – PGCIL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 244 Executive Trainee Vacancy in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 09 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Executive Trainee post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 02/2016
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Executive Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 244 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 24900-50500/-
Disciplines wise Vacancies :
- Electrical : 208 Posts
- Electronics : 15 Posts
- Civil : 16 Posts
- Computer Science : 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA with Valid Score in the GATE 2016.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 28 years As on 31.12.2015
Age relaxation :
- For SC Candidates : 5 Years
- For OBC (Non Creamy layer) Candidates : 3 Years
- For PwD Candidates : 10 Years
Selection Process : Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2016, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
How to Apply PGCIL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 15.01.2016 to 29.02.2016. (Extended up to 09.03.2016)
Important Dates To Remember :
Starting date For Submission of Online Application : 15.01.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.03.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Links : http://www.powergridindia.com/_layouts/PowerGrid/WriteReadData/file/career/cc/et21/Detailed%20Advt_ET_21.pdf