South East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 15 Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector & Various Vacancies in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri /Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 19 & 20 February 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Staff Nurse
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21190/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Health & Malaria Inspector
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20570/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for South East Central Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Staff Nurse : B.Sc. Nursing or Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or Other Institutions recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- For Health & Malaria Inspector : B.Sc. Chemistry with one year diploma in Health Sanitary Inspector or one years National Trade certificate (NCT) in health /Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : (as on 01.07.2016)
For Staff Nurse : 20 to 39 years
For Health & Malaria Inspector : 18 to 33 years
Age Relaxation :
For OBC Candidates : 3 years
For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may appear for interview along with self attested copies of relevant documents, two passport size colour photograph & Original documents at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview : Central Hospital, Bilaspur.
Important Dates to Remember :
Date of Walk-in-Interview : 19 & 20.02.2016 at 09:30 AM
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in//downloadfile_2.jsp?filename=1454391045558-Notification%20in%20Eng.pdf