UPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 170 Assistant Professor, Assistant Director & Junior Scientific Officer Vacancies in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 03 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Assistant Professor, Assistant Director & Junior Scientific Officer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 03/2016
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Professor|
- No of Vacancy : 159 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/-
- Post Name : Assistant Director
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600- 39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Post Name : Assistant Director Grade-II (Mechanical)
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300- 34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- Post Name : Junior Scientific Officer
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300- 34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4800/-
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Professor : Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master Degree level in concerned from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university and must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the University Grants Commission, CSIR or State Level Eligibility Test or similar test accredited by the University Grants Commission like SLET/SET.
- For Assistant Director : Master Degree of a recognized University or Institute with Degree or Diploma in Education or Adult Education from a recognized University or Institute and three years experience.
- For Assistant Director Grade-II (Mechanical) : Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent with two years experience.
- For Junior Scientific Officer : Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Mechanical from a recognized University or equivalent with two years experience
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Assistant Professor & Assistant Director : 35 years
- For Assistant Director Grade-II (Mechanical) & Junior Scientific Officer : 30 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 03.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 03.03.2016
Last Date For Completely Submission of Online Application :04.03.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://upsc.gov.in/recruitment/advt/2016/Advt_03_16_Emp.pdf
Apply Online : http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php