West Bengal PSC – WBPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 162 Deputy Director & Lecturer Vacancies in West Bengal . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 01 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Deputy Director & Lecturer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 3/2016
Job Location : West Bengal
Job Details :
- Post Name : Deputy Director
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-42000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
- Post Name : Lecturer
- No. of Vacancy : 158 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/-
Eligibility Criteria for WEPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Deputy Director : Master degree in Animal Husbandry or Bachelor degree Veterinary Science and having Registration with the West Bengal Veterinary Council constituted under the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984 (52 of 1984) with eight years experience in concerned and Knowledge of Bengali / Nepali and English – spoken and written.
- For Lecturer : First class Bachelor degree in Engineering from a recognized University or Institute, or its equivalent/ First class Master Degree in concerned from recognized university or institute or its equivalent.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2016
For Deputy Director : 50 years
For Lecturer : 37 years
Age Relaxation : candidates of West Bengal
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 Years
- BC Candidates : 3 Years
- PWD Candidates : 10 Years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Screening Test/Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs.210/- and Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 16.02.2016 to 01.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application : 16.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 01.03.2016
- Closing Date for Submission of Fees Online : 01.03.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.pscwb.org.in/pdf/Advt.%203-2016.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/