West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 322 Data Entry Operator Vacancies in West Bengal . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 18 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Data Entry Operator post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : SBH1/7D-2/ 2015/59
Job Location : West Bengal
Job Details :
- Post Name : Data Entry Operator
- No. of Vacancy : 322 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 13500/- (Per month)
Categories Wise Vacancies :
- Unreserved : 166 Posts
- SC : 72 Posts
- ST : 19 Posts
- OBC-A : 32 Posts
- OBC-B : 23 Posts
- PWD : 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for WB-HEALTH Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Graduate from any recognized university and have completed one year Diploma / Certificate courses in computer application from government registered institute And Working knowledge of computers with operating knowledge of internet & MS Office and having a minimum typing speed of 30 wpm with 3 years experience.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 40 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Academic Qualification, Computer Test & Interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through website http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/ from 02.03.2016 to 18.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.03.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.03.2016
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement Link: http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/Careers/59_1.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/careers.asp?pass_file_id=70