Bank Of Baroda – BOB Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 250 Specialist Officers Vacancies in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 13 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Specialist Officers post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : MMG/S-II
- No of Vacancy : 185 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31705-45950/-
- Post Name : MMG/S-III
- No of Vacancy : 65 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 42020-51490/-
Discipline Wise Vacancies :
- Finance/ Credit : 95 Posts (for MMG/S-II) & 50 Posts (for MMG/S-III)
- IT : 35 Posts (for MMG/S-II) & 15 Posts (for MMG/S-III)
- Planning : 06 Posts
- Risk Management : 10 Posts
- HRM : 15 Posts
- Economist : 04 Posts
- Law : 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Bank Of Baroda Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Finance/ Credit : CA/ ICWA/Full time MBA (Finance)/ Full time PGDBM (Finance) with 4 years post qualification experience.
- For IT Specialist : Four year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications / Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications and four years post qualification experience.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : as on 13.04.2016
For MMG/S-II : 25 to 35 years
For MMG/S-III : 25 to 40 years
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Candidates : 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities : 10 years
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates through Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Online written test & interview.
How to Apply Bank Of Baroda Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 30.03.2016 to 13.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 30.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 13.04.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee : 13.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.bankofbaroda.co.in/SPECIALIST_Officer.asp
Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/bobrsomar16/