Central Reserve Police Force – CRPF Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 134 Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancies in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 02 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
Name of the Posts:
- Sub Inspector (RO) (Group B) : 01 Post
- Sub Inspector (Crypto) (Group B) : 04 Posts
- Sub Inspector (Technical) (Group B) : 04 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical) (Group C) : 121 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Draughtsman) (Group C) : 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Sub-Inspector (RO) & (Crypto) : Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized university with Mathematics & Physics or Computer Science as subjects.
- For Sub Inspector (Technical) : B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer Science as main subject.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical) : 10th Class pass from recognized board with three years Diploma in Radio Engineering/ Electronics/ Computers.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (Draughtsman) : Pass in Matric with English, General Science & Mathematics with three years Diploma in Draughtsman Course.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 02.04.2016
For Sub-Inspector : 30 years
For Assistant Sub-Inspector : 18 to 25 years
Age Relaxation :
For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
For OBC/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates : 3 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Trade Test and Screening of Documents & Medical Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs. 100/- (for Group “B”) & Rs. 50/- (for Group “C”) through SBI in the form of Challan, Net Banking any Bank, Credit/Debit Card. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
How to Apply CRPF Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.crpf.nic.in form 02.03.2016 to 02.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 02.03.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 02.04.2016
- Note : For more details like reservation of posts, scale of pay and other information refer Employment News Paper Dated 27.02.2016 to 04.03.2016, Page No. 28.
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://crpf.nic.in/recruitment.htm
Apply Online : http://crpf.nic.in/recruitment.htm