High Court Madhya Pradesh – MPHC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 53 Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Vacancies in Madhya Pradesh . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 27 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Job Details :
- Post Name : Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 53 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12000/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for High Court Madhya Pradesh Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must be a law graduate having a bachelor degree in Law from any School/ College/ University/Institute established by Law in India and recognized by Bar Council of India And knowledge of computer M.S Office/ Open Office/ Ubntu/ internet etc.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 30 years (as on 27.03.2016)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on basis of Online Screening Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- by using Credit Card or Internet banking.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.mponline.gov.in on or before 27.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 27.03.2016
Date of Online Screening Examination : 24.04.2016 (Sunday)
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.mphc.in/PDF/web_pdf/RE/Advertisement%20of%20Law%20Clerk-030316.pdf
Apply Online : https://www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/CitizenHome.aspx#