Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Jammu – KVS Jammu Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 431 PRT, TGT & PGT Vacancies in Jammu . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 18 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the 431 PRT, TGT & PGT post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No. : 01/2016
Job Location : Jammu
Job Details :
- Post Name : PRTs
- No. of Vacancy : 141 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21250/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : TGTs
- No. of Vacancy : 168 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 26250/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : PGTs
- No. of Vacancy : 122 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27500/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For PRTs : Senior Secondary School Certificate/+2/inter with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with JBT and Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- For TGTs : Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate ; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate with B.Ed.
- For PGTs : Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject Or Master Degree from a recognized University with atleast 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 65 years as on 31.03.2016
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested photocopies of Certificate send to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Under Ministry of HRD, Govt of India Regional Office (Jammu), Govt Hospital Road, Gandhinagar, JAMMU-180004 on or before 18.03.2016. Candidates can also send his/her application in the prescribed Performa through e- mail on ID (email@example.com).
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 18.03.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://www.kvsrojammu.org/pdf/kvsro5march2016.pdf