Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture – RGCA Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 30 Technician, Assistant Technical Manager & Various Vacancies in Kochi (Kerela) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 06 & 07 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Technician, Assistant Technical Manager post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Kochi (Kerela)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Technician
- No of Vacancy : 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12096/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Assistant Technical Manager
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17280/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria For RGCA Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Technician : Graduation in any discipline of Science.
- For Assistant Technical Manager : M.FSc./ M.Sc in Marine Biology, Mariculture, Aquaculture, Fishery Science, Aquatic Biology and Fisheries, Marine Biotechnology /M.Sc Industrial Fisheries with fisheries/ aquaculture as one of the subjects/ B.F.Sc, M.Sc Zoology with Aquaculture/ Fisheries as one of the subjects or M.Sc/M.Tech in Biotechnology, Mariculture, Marine Science or Genetics (Animal/Plant).
- Nationality : Indian
For Technician : 28 years
For Assistant Technical Manager : 32 years
How to Apply RGCA Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with resume, Original & Self attested copies of certificate of educational & qualification at the time of Interview and should present the above for verification on the 4th, 5th& 6th April 2016 respectively between 9.00 AM and 4.00 PM at the venue.
Venue of Interview : Office of Marine Products Export Development Authority, Panampilly Avenue, Kochi-682 036.
Important Dates to Remember :
Date of Interview : 06 & 07.01.2016 at 10:00
Important Links :