Shipping Corporation of India Limited – SCI Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 15 Assistant Manager Vacancies in Mumbai (Maharashtra) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 09 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Assistant Manager post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 15 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.20600-46500/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for SCI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree in Law through a full time course of three years after graduation or full time Post Graduate Degree in management business/Administration or ACA/AICWA or Full time Bachelor’s Degree in civil Engineering.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 30 years as on 01.01.2016
Selection Process : Selection will be based on On line test & Personal Interview/GD.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs.1000/- in SCI’s Powerjyoti Account No.32628866185.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.shipindia.com from 19.03.2015 to 09.04.2016 & send Hard copy of Online Application along with xerox copies of Certificate to the P.O Box-2091, Chennai-600020 on or before 11.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.03.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.04.2015
- Last Date for Receipt of the hard copy of the Online Application : 11.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.shipindia.com/uploaded_pdfs/career/SRD%20OBC.pdf