West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd – WBSETCL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 421 Junior Engineer, Technician, Assistant Manager, Office Executive, Stenographer & Junior Executive Vacancies in West Bengal . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 07 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Junior Engineer, Technician, Assistant Manager, Office Executive, Stenographer & Junior Executive post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No. : REC/2016/01
Job Location : West Bengal
Job Details :
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) : 26 posts
- Assistant Manager (HR&A) : 02 posts
- Assistant Manager (F&A) : 06 posts
- Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) : 01 post
- Junior Executive (F&A) : 07 posts
- Junior Executive (Store) : 22 posts
- Stenographer : 28 posts
- Office Executive : 27 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 160 posts
- Technician Gr.III : 142 posts
Eligibility Criteria for WBSETCL Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Engineer : Candidates should possess Full time 4years B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Engineering/ B.Sc (H) in Physics with 3years, B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE/ IITs.
- For Assistant Manager : Graduation in any discipline & MBA (2 years full time course)/ MPM (2 years full time course) with major specialization in personnel Management/ H.R.
- For Junior Engineer : Passed Full time 3 years‟ Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute / College duly recognized by W.B. State Council of Tech. Education.
- For Technician : Madhyamik or equivalent plus Trade Certificate under NCTVT from any Govt. ITI under Director of Industrial Training, Govt. of West Bengal in the trade of Wireman / Electrician.
- For Office Executive : Graduation in any Discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Graduation in any Discipline with minimum 50% marks in H. S. level and Must have passed certificate course / any other courses on computer from the Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 27 Years as on 01.01.2016
Age Relaxation : West Bengal Candidates only
For OBC (A) & OBC (B) : 03 years
For SC & ST candidates : 05 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Interview/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Stenography Test.
Application Fee :
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- for Assistant Engineer & Assistant Manager and Rs. 250/- for all others Posts. No fee for SC/ ST candidates. PWD candidates who intend to apply for the posts under Post Code 3 to 5 are exempted from deposition of Application Fees.
- Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking of all domestic Banks & Financial Institution.
- Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through offline mode i.e by Challan, upon successful cash deposition at any SBI branch a unique 10digit Payment Reference no starting with [DUXXXXXXXX] will be generated which is to be recorded by the candidate for future reference.
How to Apply WBSETCL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.wbsetcl.in from 29.01.2016 to 20.02.2016.(Extended up to 07.03.2016)
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.01.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 07.03.2016
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee : 29.01.2016
- Last Date for updating Application Fee details : 09.03.2016
- Last Date for depositing fee through SBI : 22.03.2016
- Date of Written Test : 27.03.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://188.8.131.52/wbsetcl/documents/new_notification_22.01.16.pdf
Corrigendum : http://www.wbsetcl.in/docs/corrigendum-18-2-2016.pdf
Apply Online : http://184.108.40.206/wbsetcl/