West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 18 Block ASHA Facilitator Vacancy in Malda (West Bengal) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 10 March 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Block ASHA Facilitator post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : DH & FWS /321
Job Location : Malda (West Bengal)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Block ASHA Facilitator
- No. of Vacancy : 18 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7500/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for WB-HEALTH Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Master degree in Social Science or Sociology or Social Anthropology or Social Work (MSW) or Business Administration (MBA) or Economics or Rural Development or Mass Communication or Graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 2 years experience, in health projects. And knowledge of MS Office & Internet.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 40 years (as on 01.01.2014)
Age Relaxation :
For OBC Candidates : 3 years
For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written test & Computer Skill Test.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & one recent passport size color photograph send to The Sub-Divisional Officer, Malda Sadar, Malda, P.O.&Dist.-Malda, Pin-732101 on or before 10.03.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 10.03.2016
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/Careers/321_1.pdf