Border Security Force – BSF Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 26 Head Constable (Stockman or Compounder) Vacancies in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 30 Days from Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Head Constable (Stockman or Compounder) post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Head Constable (Stockman or Compounder)
- No. of Vacancy : 26 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : 12th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized University or Board and Must possess one or two years certificate course in Veterinary Stock Assistant from an institution recognized by the Central Government or the State Governments & has put in not less than one year experience.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For General : 18 to 25 years
- For OBC : 18 to 28 years
- For SC/ST : 18 to 30 years
Selection Process : Candidates will be Selected Based on two Phases Written Examination (OMR Based Screening Test), Descriptive Test Preliminary screening & Physical Efficiency Test.
Application Fee : General & OBC Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- through postal order or bank draft in favour of the DDO of respective Examination Centers payable at respective branch. SC/ST, Female & Ex-serviceman Candidates arc exempted from paying examination fee.
How to Apply BSF Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application form. One each phonograph to be affixed on the application form and admit card. two self- addressed envelopes of size of 25 x 12 cms with postal stamp worth-rs.27 send to respective Examination Centers as per official notification on or before 30 days from Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Publication on Website : 04.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30 days from Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News.
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application form Link : http://bsf.nic.in/doc/recruitment/r147.pdf