City & Industrial Development Corporation – CIDCO Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 105 Clerk Typist, Lower Grade Stenographer & Various Vacancies in Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 25 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Clerk Typist, Lower Grade Stenographer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Navi Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Clerk Typist
- No. of Vacancy : 19 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1900/-
- Post Name : Lower Grade Stenographer
- No. of Vacancy : 20 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4300/-
Eligibility Criteria CIDCO Recruitment :
- Education Qualification :
- For Clerk Typist : SSC Pass with English typing 40 w.p.m. & Marathi typing 30 w.p.m. certificate by Maharashtra State Council of Examination and MSCIT or Course of Desk Top Publishing from Institute recognized by Govt. of India / Govt. of Maharashtra.
- For Lower Grade Stenographer : SSC with GCC speed of 100/40 wpm in English shorthand/ TW. In the case of Marathi steno of 100/40 wpm in Marathi shorthand/ TW.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 33 Years as on 31.03.2016
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online Test & Proficiency Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master), Credit cards , Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets – Vodafone MPesa, Airtel Money, Oxicash, Mobikwik, Paycash.
How to Apply CIDCO Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in from 04.04.2016 to 25.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 04.04.2016
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 25.04.2016
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement Links : http://www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in/pdf/Advt-SC-ST.pdf
Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/cidcovpmar16/