Indian Oil Corporation Limited – IOCL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 17 Corporate Communications Officers Vacancy in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 10 July 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Corporate Communications Officers post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Corporate Communications Officers
- No of Vacancy : 17 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Eligible Criteria for IOCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate should have done Post Graduation Diploma /Masters Degree in Journalism/Mass Communication/Public Relations equivalent qualification from recognised University/Institute with 60%.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 28 years (Age on 30.06.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For PwD Candidates : 10 years
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com on or before 10.07.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.07.2016