Join Indian Army Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 635 Havildar (Education) Vacancies in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 15 May 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Havildar (Education) post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details For Indian Army :
- Post Name : Havildar Education
- No. of Vacancies : 635 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2800/-
Stream wise Vacancies :
- Science Stream : 397 Posts
- Arts Stream : 238 Posts
Eligible Criteria to join Indian army :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Science Stream : M.Sc/ B.Sc/MCA/ BCA/ M.Tech/ B.Tech/ B.Sc(IT) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botony, Zoology, Biology, Electronics and Computer Science.
- For Arts Stream : MA/BA with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics and Sociology.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.10.2016
For Civilian Candidates : 20 to 25 years
For Serving Combatants on Remusteration : 20 to 28 years
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Physical Fitness Test, Medical Standards test & Written Examination.
How to Apply Indian Army Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 16.04.2016 to 15.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16.04.2016
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 15.05.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_3_1617b.pdf
Apply Online : http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/alpha/index.htm