Maharashtra PSC – MPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of Maharashtra Agriculture Service Preliminary Examination – 2016 (50 Vacancies) in Mumbai (Maharashtra) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 26 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Maharashtra Agriculture Service Preliminary Examination – 2016 post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No. : 13/2016
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Maharashtra Agriculture Service Preliminary Examination – 2016
- No. of Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4400/-
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc. in Agriculture OR B.Tech. in Agriculture.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 33 years As on 01.08.2016
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.373/- for Unreserved category, Rs.273/- for Reserved category in the form of SBI Challan/ Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
How to Apply MPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply On-Line through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 06.04.2016 to 26.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 26.04.2016
- Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI : 27.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Upload/Pdf/13-2016%20-%20Maharashtra%20Agriculture%20Service%20Preliminery%20Examination%20-%202016.pdf
Apply Online Link : https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx