Manipur PSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of Manipur Civil Service Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2016 (82 Vacancies) in Manipur . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 30 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Manipur Civil Service Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2016 post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 01 /2016
Job Location : Manipur
Job Details :
- Exam Name : Manipur Civil Service Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination 2016
- No. of Vacancy : 82 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300- 34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/- or Rs.4400/-
Name & No. of Vacancies :
- Manipur Civil Service – Grade II : 13 Posts
- Manipur Police Service – Grade II : 16 Posts
- Sub Deputy Collector : 48 Posts
- Manipur Secretariat Service/Section Officer : 04 Posts
- Election Officer : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur PSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification as prescribed under Clause 6 (iii) of Schedule II, Chapter I of the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination Rules, 2010.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 38 years (as on 01.07.2015)
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/OBC have to pay Rs.300/- and Rs.150/- for SC/ST through Online by using net banking, Visa/Master Card/Debit card . PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply Manipur PSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through website http://www.empsconline.gov.in/ from 09.04.2016 to 30.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 09.04.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 30.04.2016
- Date of Preliminary Exam : 15.05.2016
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement Link : http://www.empsconline.gov.in/PublicNotice/5409f761-51b7-4d88-b4bf-e9894cf88e27.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.empsconline.gov.in/Notice.aspx