M.P. Power Generating Company Limited – MPPGCL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 48 Executive Trainees Vacancies in Madhya Pradesh . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 12 May 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Executive Trainees post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : ED(HR&A)/Recruit./ 2016-17/BL/ 1238
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Job Details :
- Post Name : Executive Trainees
- No. of Vacancy : 48 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Discipline wise Vacancies :
- Chemistry : 20 Posts
- HR : 18 Posts
- Finance & Accounts : 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for MPPGCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Chemistry : Full Time M.Sc(Chemistry) from recognized Indian University.
- For HR : Two year Full time Post Graduate Degree in Management with specialization in HR / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management or Master in Business Administration with specialization in HR or Master in Social Work (with HR as main subject) from recognized Indian University / Institute.
- For Finance & Accounts : CA from ICAI OR ICWA from ICWAI.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.04.2016
For Executive Trainees (Chemistry & HR) : 20 to 30 years
For Executive Trainees (Finance & Accounts) : 20 to 32 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Online Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PD Domicile of M.P. have to pay Rs. 300/- & Rs. 1000/- for Unreserved candidates of M.P. & candidates from other states.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.mppgenco.nic.in from 12.04.2016 to 12.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.05.2016
- Written Test at Various centers in M.P. : 29.05.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.mppgenco.nic.in/ADVT_1238.pdf