National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories – NABL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 25 Accreditation Officer , Junior Accreditation Officer & Various Vacancies in Haryana . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 21 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Accreditation Officer , Junior Accreditation Officer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Haryana
Job Details :
- Post Name : Accreditation Officer Gr. II
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.25200/31500/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Junior Accreditation Officer Gr. II
- No. of Vacancy : 6 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.16690/20870/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NABL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Master’s Degree in relevant branch of Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
For Accreditation Officer Gr. II : 38 years
For Junior Accreditation Officer Gr. II : 32 years
How to Apply NABL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.nabl-india.org/ on or before 21.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application by E-mail : 21.04.2016
Important Links :
Detailed Advertisement Link :http://7techies.com/NablVacancy/default.aspx
Apply Online : http://7techies.com/NablVacancy/default.aspx