National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development – NABARD Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 115 Assistant Manager & Manager Vacancies in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 20 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Assistant Manager & Manager post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 6/Grade-A & B/2015-16
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Manager (Grade A)
- No of Vacancy : 100 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17100- 33200/-
- Post Name : Manager (Grade B)
- No of Vacancy : 15 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21000-36400/-
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Manager : A Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in any discipline like Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Arts, Management, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Information Technology etc with a minimum of 50% marks or A Doctorate Degree or Chartered/Cost Accountants/ Company Secretary with a Bachelor’s degree or PG Diploma in Management/MBA with Graduation.
- For Manager : A first class Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years ) OR A second class master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years OR A Doctorate Degree with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters/years in Master’s Degree OR Chartered / Cost Accountants / Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor’s Degree OR PG Diploma in Management / MBA Qualification from institutions recognised by GoI / UGC, with Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 31.01.2016
For Assistant Manager : 21 to 30 years
For Manager : 21 to 35 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to Pay Rs.750/- for Grade A & Rs.850/- For Grade B & Rs.100/- for SC/ST Candidates through Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
How to Apply NABARD Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.nabard.org from 23.03.2016 to 20.04.2016. .
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.03.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Fee : 20.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link :https://www.nabard.org/pdf/AM_RDBS_MANAGER_RDBS_ENG.pdf
Corrigendum : https://www.nabard.org/pdf/corrigendum_7_th_April_16.pdf
Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardammar16/