National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management – NCSCM Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 33 Young Professional, Project Scientist & Various Vacancies in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 30 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Young Professional, Project Scientist post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No. : HP01/2016
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Young Professional (Level-III)
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 35000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Young Professional (Level-II)
- No of Vacancy : 09 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 30000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Young Professional (Level-I)
- No of Vacancy : 17 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Project Scientist-II
- No of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs. 45000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NCSCM Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Young Professional : First Class Masters degree in relevant subject or first class bachelor degree in relevant engineering / technology with relevant experience.
- For Project Scientist : First Class Master degree in Oceanography/ Marine Sciences/Environme ntal Sciences with 3 years of relevant experience or First Class M. Tech in Earth Science and Technology/ Ocean Engineering or equivalent with 2 years of relevant research experience.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per NCSCM Rules
Selection Process : Selection will be made on interview.
How to Apply : The candidate may apply online through the website http://www.ncscm.res.in/ on or before 30.04.2016.
Venue of Interview : The National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM), Koodal Building, Anna University Campus, Chennai 600025.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.04.2016
Date of Walk-in-Interview : 30.04.2016 at 09:30 AM
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.ncscm.res.in/cms/careers/pdf/Advertisement-13-04-2016.pdf
Apply Online : http://18.104.22.168:8080/careers/pages/login/login.jsp