National Health Mission Karimnagar District, Government of Telangana Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 51 Medical Officer, Compounder/ Yoga Instructor & Sweeper cum Nursing Orderly Vacancies in Telangana . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 20 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Medical Officer, Compounder/ Yoga Instructor & Sweeper cum Nursing Orderly post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Telangana
Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 21 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 23100/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Compounder/ Yoga Instructor
- No. of Vacancy : 19 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10650/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Sweeper cum Nursing Orderly
- No. of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7035/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Telangana Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Medical Officer : Candidates must possess a Degree in Ayurveda/ Homoeopathy/ Unani awarded by a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central act or provincial act or an institution recognized by UGC.
- For Compounder/ Yoga Instructor : Candidates must have passed Intermediate with Science groups or its equivalent examination.
- For Sweepr cum Nursing Orderly : Candidates can be able to read and write the language or one of the language of the district.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 44 years (As on 01.07.2015)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/BCs Candidates : 5 years
- For Ex-service man : 3 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Merit.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (for the post of Medical Officer), Rs. 200/- (for the posts of Compounder/Yoga Instructor ) & Rs. 100/- (for the post of Sweeper cum Nursing Orderly) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of District Medical & Health Officer, Karimnagar. Sc/ST Candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
How to Apply TSLPRB Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of all the relevant documents & Application fee send to The District Medical & Health Officer, Karimnagar District on or before 20.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date For Submission of Application : 20.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://karimnagar.nic.in/nhm.pdf