National Institute of Ayurveda – NIA Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 36 Professor, Lecturer & Various Vacancies in Jaipur (Rajasthan) . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 20 May 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Professor, Lecturer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 01/2016
Job Location : Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Professor
- No of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37400-67000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 8700/-
- Post Name : Lectuter
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Professor : PG Qualification in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject recognized by CCIM/Ayurved Vachaspati, M.D.(Ay.) of University of Rajasthan in the concerned Subject and 7 Years as Reader (Associate Professor) in PG Teaching in the concerned Subject.
- For Lecturer : Degree in Ayurveda of a recognized University and recognized by CCIM and Post-Graduate Degree in Ayurveda recognized by CCIM/Ay.Vachaspati, M.D. (Ay.) of University of Rajasthan with Specialization in the concerned Subject.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2017
For Professor : 55 years
For Lecturer : 40 years
Age Relaxation :
For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates : 5 years
For OBC Candidates : 3 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to SC/ST Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 1000/- for all other candidates through Demand Draft in favour of Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents & application fee send to The Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 on or before 20.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 20.05.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.nia.nic.in/editor/image/novinky5_soubory/vacancy-notification-no-1-2016-pdf.pdf
Download Application Form Link : http://www.nia.nic.in/editor/image/novinky5_soubory/application-format-pdf.pdf