North Delhi Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 42 Senior Resident & Junior Resident Vacancies in Delhi . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 21 & 22 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Senior Resident & Junior Resident post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : Delhi
Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Resident
- No of Vacancy : 19 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 18750-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6600/-
- Post Name : Junior Resident
- No of Vacancy : 23 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for NDMC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Resident : Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma from a recognized University or equivalent as per MCI and Registered with Delhi medical Council and has not completed three years of senior residency in any other Hospital.
- For Junior Resident : Graduate Degree from a recognized University and Registered with Delhi medical Council.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 40 years
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- for general and OBC category, Rs. 500/- for reserved category (SC, ST) through Bank Draft/ Pay order in favour of “Commissioner, North Delhi Municipal Corporation”, payable at Delhi. Persons with Disability are exempted from fee. Candidates appearing for the interview should bring Bank Draft/ Pay order.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may appear for interview along with prescribed application form and Original & attested photocopies of all the relevant documents, experience certificate & one passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Venue of Interview : G–Block, Vth Floor Library, Hindu Rao Hospital, Malka Ganj, Delhi – 110007
Important Dates to Remember :
Date of Walk-in-Interview : 21 & 22.04.2016 at 09.30 AM
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://mcdonline.gov.in/tri/ndmc_mcdportal/Press/Advertisment%20of%20Walk-21.04.16%20&%2022.04.16.pdf