Power Grid Corporation of India Limited – PGCIL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 39 Diploma Trainee , Junior Technician Trainee & Various Vacancies in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 28 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Diploma Trainee , Junior Technician Trainee post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : ER-1/02/2016
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
- No. of Vacancy : 15 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16500-35500/-
- Post Name : Junior Technician Trainee (Electrical)
- No. of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11500-26000/-
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Diploma Trainee : Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for GEN/ OBC (NCL) candidates and Pass marks for SC candidates.
- For Junior Technician Trainee : ITI in Electrician trade from a recognized Technical Board/Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 27 years as on 05.05.2016
Age relaxation :
- For SC Candidates : 5 years
- For OBC (Non Creamy layer) Candidates : 3 years
- For PwD Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written Test, Computer Skill Tests & Trade Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Commn) and Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) & Rs. 200/- for the post of Jr. Technician Trainee (Electrical), Assistant (F&A) and Chemist through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Departmental Candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee
How to Apply PGCIL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 13.04.2016 to 28.04.2016.
Important Dates To Remember :
- Starting date For Submission of Online Application : 13.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.04.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee Through Challan : 02.05.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee Through Online : 05.05.2016
- Date for Availability of Admit Card Online : 14.05. 2016
- Date of Written Test : 29.05.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Links : http://126.96.36.199/PGCILER/Document/Advertisement.pdf
Apply Online : http://188.8.131.52/PGCILER/View/Registration.aspx