Telecommunications Consultants India Limited – TCIL Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 63 Labor, Heavy Duty Driver & Auto CAD Operator Vacancies in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 28 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Labor, Heavy Duty Driver & Auto CAD Operator post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Labor
- No. of Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Post Name : Heavy Duty Driver
- No. of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Post Name : Auto CAD Operator
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Labor : Primary or Higher Secondary Standard passed with 5 years experience in civil works.
- For Heavy Duty Driver : 10th Standard passed with Kuwaiti or GCC or Indian Driving Licence with 2 years experience in in driving heavy duty vehicles in Kuwait or GCC or in India.
- For Auto CAD Operator : Auto CAD Diploma from recognized institute 5 years experience in preparing the Civil Drawing in Auto CAD.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 50 years
How to Apply TCIL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along without self-attested copies of the testimonials regarding qualification/experience send to The Group General Manager (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash – I, New Delhi – 110048 on or before 28.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date for Submission of Application : 28.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.tcil-india.com/new/career/08042016.pdf
Download Application : http://www.tcil-india.com/html/application.pdf