UPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 49 Training Officers, Lecturers & Various Vacancies in All India . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 28 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Training Officers, Lecturers post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 07/2016
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- Post Name : Training Officers (Principle of TeachingGeneral)
- No of Vacancy : 10 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
- Post Name : Lecturers in Computer Engineering
- No of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Training Officers : Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering / Electrical Engineering /Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering /Computer Engineering /Information Technology (IT)/Industrial Engineering/Technology or Master Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications from recognized University /Institution or equivalent.
- For Lecturers : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering/Technology with First Class or equivalent from a recognised university
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
For Training Officers : 30 years
For Lecturers : 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Recruitment Test & Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28.04.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 28.04.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/advt/2016/Advt_07_16_Emp_ORA.pdf
Apply Online : http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php