Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission – UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 298 Junior Engineer Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 21 April 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Junior Engineer post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No. : 08-EXAM/2016
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 298 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must have Diploma in Civil OR Mechanical Engineering.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 years (As on 01.07.2016)
Selection Process : Selection will be through Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply UPSSSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through UPSSSC website http://upsssc.gov.in from 30.03.2016 to 21.04.2016 (Part-I) and up to 25.04.2016 for Part-II.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 30.03.2016
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Application (Part-I) :21.04.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application (Part-II) :25.04.2016
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee : 23.04.2016
Important Links :
Apply Online : http://upsssc.gov.in/AllNotifications.aspx