Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission – UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 465 Revenue Inspector (Kanungo) Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 23 May 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Revenue Inspector (Kanungo) post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt No. : 11-EXAM/2016
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Job Details :
- Post Name : Revenue Inspector (Kanungo)
- No. of Vacancy : 465 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2800/-
Categories wise Vacancies :
- Unreserved : 241 Posts
- OBC : 121 Posts
- SC : 94 Posts
- ST : 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have Graduate in Commerce OR Economics from recognised University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 40 years (As on 01.07.2016)
Selection Process : Selection will be through Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply UPSSSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through UPSSSC website http://upsssc.gov.in from 02.05.2016 to 23.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 02.05.2016
- Last Date For Registration Of Online Application : 23.05.2016
- Closing Date for receipt of Application Fee : 21.05.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.sarkarinaukrisarch.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/upsssc.r.jpg
Apply Online : http://upsssc.gov.in/AllNotifications.aspx