West Bengal PSC – WBPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of Judicial Services Examination, 2016 (34 Vacancies) in West Bengal . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 02 May 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Judicial Services Examination, 2016 post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 9/2016
Job Location : West Bengal
Job Details :
- Post Name : Judicial Services Examination, 2016
- No of Vacancy : 34 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27700-44770/-
Eligibility Criteria for WEPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A degree in Law from any University or Institution affiliated to any University recognized by the State Government or the Central Government and Enrolment as an advocate in the roll of Bar Council of any State or Union Territory in India with Ability to read, write and speak in Bengali.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 23 to 35 years (as on 09.04.2016)
Age Relaxation :
For OBC Candidates : 3 years
For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Preliminary Examination (multiple choice objective type), Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written) & Personality Test.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs. 210/- and Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply WBPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 11.04.2016 to 02.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 02.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee Through Online : 02.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee Through Offline : 03.05.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.pscwb.org.in/pdf/INFORMATION%20TO%20CANDIDATES_2016_judicial.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.pscwb.org.in/