West Bengal PSC – WBPSC Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of 15 Sub Inspector Vacancies in West Bengal. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 10 May 2016.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode for the Sub Inspector post from the official website. Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Advt. No. : 8/2016
Job Location : West Bengal
Job Details :
- Post Name : Sub Inspector
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9000-40500/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4700/-
Eligibility Criteria for WEPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Second Class Master Degree or Second Class Honours Degree with at least 50% Marks from a recognized University or Equivalent. The candidate must have also obtained minimum 55% marks in Madhyamik and 50% marks in Higher Secondary or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Council. And Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or Education from a recognized University or equivalent with Good Knowledge of Bengali – Spoken and Written.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 23 to 32 years (as on 01.01.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 13 years
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Screening Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs.160/- and Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- for online payment through debit/credit card plus 12.36% of service charge as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs. 5/- only for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs. 20/- only for payment through Bank counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply WBPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.pscwbonline.gov.in from 19.04.2016 to 10.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.04.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee Through Online : 10.05.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Fee Through Offline : 11.05.2016
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.pscwb.org.in/pdf/Advt.%20No._New_8_2016.pdf
Apply Online : http://www.pscwb.org.in/