BHEL – Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2021 find employees for the post of 550 Apprentice Vacancies in Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh). Employment job sites publish the notification and done the Job posting on job search board. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online mode before or on Last Date 31st January 2020.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode through employee search sites for the Apprentice post from the official job posting website. Get complete information regarding this employee search Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
BHEL employee search Detail.
Advt. No.: 11/2020
Job Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Job posting Details:
- Post Name: Apprentice
- No of Vacancy: 550 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 7,000/- Per Month
Categories Wise employee search:
- For Category wise distribution check official notification given below.
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Job Posting:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Apprentice: 12th / ITI Pass from a recognized University. or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Nationality: Indian.
- Age Limit: 14 to 25 years.
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 03 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD): 10 years
Selection Process: Selection will be made on Interview.
Application Fee: Application fees will be as per rules.
How to Apply BHEL employee search: Interested Candidates may apply online through BHEL website between 06.01.2020 to 31.01.2020.
Address: Post Box No. 35, Post Office Pipalani, BHEL Bhopal, Pin Code – 462 022, Madhya Pradesh
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.01.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.01.2020
Employment Job Sites link: