BPSGMC Recruitment 2022 find employees for the post of Senior Resident & Tutor Vacancies in Haryana, india. Employment job sites publish the notification and do the job posting on the job search board. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online mode before or on the Last Date 02 Sep 2022.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode through employee search sites for the Senior Resident & Tutor Posts from the official job posting website. Get complete information regarding this employee search Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, and application fees are given below.
BPSGMC Recruitment employee search Detail.
Job Location: Haryana.
Job Posting Details:
- Post Name: Senior Resident & Tutor Posts
- No of Vacancy: 61 Posts.
- Pay Scale: As Per Rules
Categories Wise employee search:
For Graduate Senior Resident & Tutor Posts.
- For Category wise distribution check the official notification given below.
Eligibility Criteria for BPSGMC Recruitment Job Posting:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Resident & Tutor Posts: 10th,12th, Graduate, Degree from a recognized University. or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Nationality: Indian.
- Age Limit: Minimum 22 and Maximum 45 years.
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 03 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD): 10 years
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 850/- (For General / OBC Candidates) & Rs. 115/- (For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen Candidates) as application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
How to Apply BPSGMC Recruitment employee search: Interested Candidates may apply online through the BPSGMC www.bpsgmckhanpur.com website between 05.08.2022 to 02.09.2022.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:05.08.2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.09.2022.
Employment Job Sites link: