INTEL has invited applicants for Walk-in job openings for Application Developer vacancy. Candidates may obtain extra up to date eligibility facts such as age group year limit, selection process, educational Qualification, pay scale or payment range, how to apply etc from the below-describe section. Interested & eligible candidates should read below details very carefully.
Intel’s Company Details:
At Intel, you can experience a world of opportunities to explore a wide-range of careers, to develop industry-leading innovations, and to work with the latest technologies and brilliant minds across the globe! Join Intel India.
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Industry: IT Industry
- Experience : 0 – 2 years
- Skill : Communication Skill
- Job Position: Application Developer
- Venue Details: Bangalore
- Last date : As Soon As Possible
- Company Website : www.intel.in
In this position, you will:
- Design, build, and integrate applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs.
- Document decisions, adhere to standards and communicate with business groups.
- Provide standards/guidelines for development, respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- Understand/communicate B2B standards (underlying business flows, message structure) and how Intel uses those standards.
- Drive a project through its life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment following Intel standards and processes.
- Provide production support through stabilization and may support production escalation.
Qualification / Eligibility :
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or any related discipline. This is an entry level position for College Graduate (18 months from the official graduation date).
- Candidate needs to be techno functionally inclined. Needs to have a background in development and has a keenness towards business aspects of Intel.
- Understanding of the application of software development life cycle.
- Possess good troubleshooting and analytical skills to solve issues across systems involved in the integration chain as part of the project.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and working in a team environment.Good communication skills to be able to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
How To Apply for this opportunity : Eligible and Interested Candidate may Apply to the respective post via official website or provide form if any.
Check All Job Detail from Official website Before Apply for the Respective Job Post
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Work From Home||• Reliance Jio Jobs|
|• Big Bazaar Jobs||• Top 8 Courses|
|• Resume format freshers||• Resume Format|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|