Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 find employees for the post of Various Assistant Chemical Analyzer Vacancies in Maharashtra. Employment job sites publish the notification and do the job posting on the job search board. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online mode before or on the Last Date 09th May 2022.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode through employee search sites for the Assistant Chemical Analyzer posts from the official job posting website. Get complete information regarding this employee search Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
Public Service Commission employee search Detail.
Job Location: Maharashtra.
Job Posting Details:
- Post Name: Assistant Chemical Analyzer.
- No of Vacancy: Various Posts.
- Pay Scale: As per rules.
Categories Wise employee search:
For Assistant Chemical Analyzer
- For Category wise distribution check the official notification given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Public Service Commission Job Posting:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Chemical Analyzer: Degree, Post Graduate from a recognized University. or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Nationality: Indian.
- Age Limit: As per rules.
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 03 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD): 10 years
Selection Process: Selection will be made on Interview.
Application Fee: Gen/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 722/- and for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Rs. 442/- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply Public Service Commission employee search: Interested Candidates may apply online through Public Service Commission website between 19.03.2022 to 09.05.2022.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:19.03.2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.05.2022.
Employment Job Sites link:
Check All Job Detail from Official website Before Apply for the Respective Job Post
|10वी/12वी, ग्रेजुएट के लिए बड़ी कंपनियों में भर्ती|
|• Work From Home||• Reliance Jio Jobs|
|• Big Bazaar Jobs||• Top 8 Courses|
|• Resume format freshers||• Resume Format|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|