UPSC Recruitment 2022 find employees for the post of Technical Advisor, Asst Director, ASO Vacancies in New Delhi, India. Employment job sites publish the notification and do the job posting on the job search board. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online mode before or on the Last Date 11 Aug 2022.
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications or offline mode through employee search sites for the Technical Advisor, Asst Director, ASO Posts from the official job posting website. Get complete information regarding this employee search Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, and application fees are given below.
UPSC Recruitment employee search Detail.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Job Posting Details:
- Post Name: Technical Advisor, Asst Director, ASO Posts
- No of Vacancy: 16 Posts.
- Pay Scale: As Per Rules
Categories Wise employee search:
For Technical Advisor, Asst Director, ASO Posts.
- For Category wise distribution check the official notification given below.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment Job Posting:
- Educational Qualification :
- For Technical Advisor, Asst Director, ASO Posts: 10th,12th, Graduate, Degree from a recognized University. or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Nationality: Indian.
- Age Limit: Maximum 50 years.
Age Relaxation: Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 03 years
- Persons With Disabilities (PWD): 10 years
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay Rs. 850/- (For General / OBC Candidates) & Rs. 115/- (For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen Candidates) as application fees. Candidates can pay the examination fees through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment employee search: Interested Candidates may apply online through the UPSC website between 23.07.2022 to 11.08.2022.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:23.07.2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.08.2022.
Employment Job Sites link: